Data Lake Governance
Simplify Access to Data Lakes while Keeping Data Secure
Empower your data users with timely and relevant access while unifying access policies and simplifying cross-team collaboration.
Fine-grained Access Based on User Identity
Service Account Resolution
Get visibility into individual user identities behind service accounts
Log and monitor application generated activity with identity context
Unified Field-level Policies
Manage data access at field level using policy as code
Implement privacy using data nulling, redaction, and substitution
Easily manage access to your data for analytics and modeling and eliminate use of shared accounts
Collect identity-enriched logs and metrics for all activity against your databases, pipelines and data lake
Activity Monitoring and Data Discovery
Monitor Usage and Prevent Runaway Queries
- Gather metrics on query execution with identity context
- Track resource usage on a per user and request basis
- Implement alerts on full scans and excessive usage
Continuous Governance through Discovery
- Simplify policies by mapping fields to database-agnostic labels and tags
- Automate discovery of fields that match label definitions
- Integrate with existing data catalog to keep the mappings current
Ready to Get Started?
Get started in minutes and explore how Cyral can protect your Data Mesh. You can also contact us to schedule a live demo for a custom data lake security definition. Secure your data lake today.