Identify logged fields
You can specify which tables, collections, and fields Cyral monitors, so that Cyral generates a log entry each time a user or app interacts with that data element in your repository.
- To see the data locations whose activity is currently being logged, go to Data Repos ➡️ your repo's name ➡️ Log Settings ➡️ Logged fields
- To add a data location so its activity will be logged,
add it to a Data Map.
You can also specify which event types generate logs
- Specify which event types generate logs
- Intro to logging with Cyral
- Redact sensitive information from logs
- Connect Cyral to your logging system (SEIM integration)
- Understand log contents