- Support for autoprovisioning of the Cyral control plane and sidecars
- Sidecar deployment templates now support enabling/disabling support for a particular repository type. For example, when deploying a sidecar, you can use this feature to turn off PostgreSQL support in that sidecar.
- Support for provisioning CNAMEs and certificates for Snowflake sidecars
- Support for Google's GCR and Amazon's ECR container registries for both Cyral control plane and sidecars
- Improved variable names in sidecar templates to make them more intuitive for users
- All sidecar templates now support logging to Sumologic
- Helm-deployed sidecars now support logging to Splunk and Kafka
- Improvements in log volume settings: Logging can be set to log full table scans, and the logging facility now supports mixing sensitive log groups with DQL, DML, and DDL log groups.
- Log volume settings are now customizable on Dremio repositories
- Some Cyral preconfigured alerts are now supported on Snowflake repositories.
- Fixed bug that prevented MySQL-analyzer to recognize as sensitive tables with keywords
- Fixed bug that prevented the sidecar from running on local Kubernetes clusters
- Fixed bug in retrieving dbName from AWS secrets in authenticator
- More complete documentation in Cyral sidecar templates
- Add support for
$in identifiers when referring to a Dremio repository
- Add ability to log in to AWS ECR automatically in Helm templates
- Address linting issues affecting mySQL and Snowflake repositories
- Fix metrics issue affecting Dremio repositories
- Add Stack tag to sidecar CFT template
- Add ability to notify via AWS SNS when an admin connects a new identity provider
- Templates now support defining sidecar ports
- Users service now supports sending "Welcome" emails directly via Amazon SES
- Fix issue when blocking rows during CTAS (
CREATE TABLE AS SELECT) operations
© Copyright 2021 Cyral Inc. All rights reserved.